Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kensei FX
Admin

Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread Empty
PostSubject: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi guys, in forza 2 i was managing the structure of the catalog the NLr forums and most of the ads and pics.
Now in forza 3 as i see i would not have the time to build and update the catalog every time we make a release.

so i ask anyone who knows about computers and photoshop,
if u can handle the updates of the catalog on fm.net and on nlr forums, the threads will be yours
and special permissions will be given here so u can edit delete or move anything in your thread.

But Please if u cannot keep up on the updates because its important to be updated, dont take that responsibility. if u can
then it would be a great effort and the most important to the team, cause yes, the catalog is The teams face to the public.

As for now, I will not able to build it and update in forza 3. so please if anyone interested post here.
Back to top Go down
Raymonndo

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:26 pm

I've always wanted to manage our catalogue on FM.net Razz.

I can assist in managing it but photoshop ain't my thing Razor Sad.
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:10 pm

the think with the catalog is that it has to be somehow a little more than posting pics, thats why i said photoshop. cause you can edit,
resize and use the pictures inside templates.
but it doesnt have to be photoshop, if u can use any programme u know
and get the result u want to have the right look then its ok
Back to top Go down
Raymonndo

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Yeah. I'm not so skilled with any picture editing programs tbh =/.
Back to top Go down
IONizzle

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:43 am

Hey razor i may be able to help with the ads but i would like to put together a few test ads 1st & see what u think. I am not the best & could do with a bit of ur guidence if an when. Maybe me & sonic between us could take care of the catalog side of things....?
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 pm

u can do your own style guys, the think is the one who will start the thread is the one he can edit it anytime
Back to top Go down
IONizzle

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:54 am

Ok sounds good to me, sonic?
Back to top Go down
Raymonndo

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Fine by me Smile however all I can do is edit the catalog whenever you want me to though Niz?
Back to top Go down
IONizzle

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Ok sonic that would be great & i know u will continue taking some cracking pics ;-)
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 am

as long as you guys are going to be committed to the catalog sounds good
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
Raymonndo

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Awesome Very Happy. I'll be commited Import Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread   Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza 3 Request Help for New Cataloq Thread
Page 1 of 1