Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greenphantom2

greenphantom2

Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront Empty
PostSubject: Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront   Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 am

Hey Everyone!
Wanted to take a minute to post here that my logo shop is stocked to the brim. All 18 slots have great logos in them for you to purchase. I seem to be switching some new ones in almost daily & usually put them up for free for the first few. All I ask in return is to remember to rate them! You can find all my logos by searching under vinyl groups for manual keyword: greenphantom2. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
greenphantom2

greenphantom2

PostSubject: Re: Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront   Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:28 am

Here is a picture of available logos in my storefront.
Please note the Koni logo has been removed to make room for my latest vinyl group for the winter...A Snowman! get yours today!
Please note the BOSCH logo has been revised and now comes in Black with the accompanying Bosch symbol. Thanks!!

Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront Logos

Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront NPXpressT-1
Back to top Go down
NLR Bennup

PostSubject: Re: Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront   Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:25 pm

haha i want the snow man!!!!!! and i have HEAPS of logos too so i might make a post with a logo catalogue Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront   Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront Empty

Back to top Go down

Logos 4 sale in greenphantom2's storefront
Page 1 of 1