Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tunes need testing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

Tunes need testing? Empty
PostSubject: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:47 am

Hey guys i have been working on two drift tunes and need you expert hands to try these out let me know if your interested and then just let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
DFR ninjaDORI

PostSubject: Re: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:27 am

Interested! I have been tuning the gearboxes for our releases and DL has done the suspension work. I'm sure we can cast our eye over the tune!
Back to top Go down
VVV ROTOR

VVV ROTOR

PostSubject: Re: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:33 am

yeah you can send it over n also I send a few of our tunes over to DFR D1 Hosie as he is a steering wheel drifter and try to find the sweet spot between controller and wheel
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:18 am

ok guys i will send you over some of my tunes i have about 9 of them not finished by any means but stuff im working on, i think im switching from racing to drifting im really enjoying it at the moment and am im front of some of our drifters on th LB hehe!!!!

by the way DL what is this "THANKS" option?
Back to top Go down
VVV ROTOR

VVV ROTOR

PostSubject: Re: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:27 am

NLR IMPORT69 wrote:
ok guys i will send you over some of my tunes i have about 9 of them not finished by any means but stuff im working on, i think im switching from racing to drifting im really enjoying it at the moment and am im front of some of our drifters on th LB hehe!!!!

If you like a post as to how useful it is you can press thanks to the poster and it will improve their reputation rank.... I think Razor set that one up
Back to top Go down
VVV ROTOR

VVV ROTOR

PostSubject: Re: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 am

NLR IMPORT69 wrote:

If your serious into trying your hand into drifting we;ll help you out and teach you a few things
Back to top Go down
DFR ninjaDORI

PostSubject: Re: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey Import. Not sure if you knew but I made up a drift tune specifically for RaZoRs firestarter almost the day he released it....and have it on my storefront. I can send it to you so you can compare tunes if you like. I will remove it off my stroefront in any case as you have released your version in FM.net now.
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 pm

NLR ninjaDORI wrote:
Hey Import. Not sure if you knew but I made up a drift tune specifically for RaZoRs firestarter almost the day he released it....and have it on my storefront. I can send it to you so you can compare tunes if you like. I will remove it off my stroefront in any case as you have released your version in FM.net now.
sorry ninja i never knew if you want i will remove mine.
Back to top Go down
DFR ninjaDORI

PostSubject: Re: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:47 am

Hell no all good man! Go for gold I will send you over mine so you can compare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunes need testing?   Tunes need testing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tunes need testing?
Page 1 of 1