Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NLR angus 3
NLR angus 3

Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint? Empty
PostSubject: Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?   Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 am

hey razor...... i need one last paint if you are up for it man. I know you are away from the game again, and i am not able to find anyone to do this paint, so could you please help me with this. Its a 69 fairlady z 432, and i have managed 3 on tsukuba, 4th on laguna and so on...... i just NEEEEEEED a paint. thanks razor hope you can help
Back to top Go down
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?   Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 am

I'll be able to finish the paint I started for you Angus, no worries. Back at home now and we have a lot of family over right now helping my wife...really nothing for me to do other than just hang out. This is the first grandchild in the family, so I think it will be like this for some time. I'm taking two weeks off of work to stay at home, go to doctor appointments and such.

When are you hoping to get the car out?
Back to top Go down
NLR angus 3
NLR angus 3

PostSubject: Re: Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?   Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:34 am

sirchickenheart wrote:
I'll be able to finish the paint I started for you Angus, no worries. Back at home now and we have a lot of family over right now helping my wife...really nothing for me to do other than just hang out. This is the first grandchild in the family, so I think it will be like this for some time. I'm taking two weeks off of work to stay at home, go to doctor appointments and such.

When are you hoping to get the car out?

Pretty soon the community essentially keeps begging me for it lol, and i get about 10 messages over live a day asking to get it up in my SF lol. I would really like to have you finish it, I just figured with your little guy just born you wouldnt have much time buddy. If you can finish it i will look no farther sir!
Back to top Go down
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?   Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 am

I'll put some time in tomorrow and post up progress shots. With my time off right now, and the amount of people coming to see little chicken, I'll have the time..no worries.

Lets see where I'm at by tomorrow and I'll have a better idea if it something that will be a days project or more. I know we talked and I won't be including the Brooklyn bridge as a component in the design, but maybe I can replace that with something Tsukuba related. I want to get the devil and fans down to see how many layers I'll have left for sponsor decals and the 53 number plating.

I was thinking of having a large 53, along with a set of small numbers to highlight the rest of the leaderboard time.

I'll check the times a bit later, do you think there will be more attempts at taking number 1, or are the times right now what will stay?
Back to top Go down
NLR angus 3
NLR angus 3

PostSubject: Re: Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?   Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:09 am

sirchickenheart wrote:
I'll put some time in tomorrow and post up progress shots. With my time off right now, and the amount of people coming to see little chicken, I'll have the time..no worries.

Lets see where I'm at by tomorrow and I'll have a better idea if it something that will be a days project or more. I know we talked and I won't be including the Brooklyn bridge as a component in the design, but maybe I can replace that with something Tsukuba related. I want to get the devil and fans down to see how many layers I'll have left for sponsor decals and the 53 number plating.

I was thinking of having a large 53, along with a set of small numbers to highlight the rest of the leaderboard time.

I'll check the times a bit later, do you think there will be more attempts at taking number 1, or are the times right now what will stay?

those times WILL not stay.....ive had green for first four times now.....just gotta stay away from penalty lol, and i know jed has gone insane and ran a 53.5 in the car.......wow i know lol, and hybrid said he will get it to first as well lol, so there are three of us trying at first at the moment lol.
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?   Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 pm

iam not off the game, if sir in not up to it, im will do it. no worries.
Back to top Go down
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?   Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 pm

i'm on it....would like to get a design on a top tsukuba car. will put some time into it today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?   Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint? Empty

Back to top Go down

Razor....anyway you could do me one last paint?
Page 1 of 1