Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released

Go down 
+8
NLRxKRASH114
sirchickenheart
NLR Bennup
XBOD Chelseafan
NLR Kaizer
VxR GALLARDO
VVV ROTOR
Kensei FX
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:32 am

ok razor well hold your horses lol im having second thoughts about the Evo 6 try it on a subaru 04
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm

I just ran an EVO vs Suby challenge...and as a general rule, Subys are better in game....but we did already have a 04 and 05 suby release.....what about the 22B? or the Legacy?

That paint would look good on a 2nd gen eclipse or Celica SS.....just a couple of suggestions for cars ?
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:35 pm

i have already started setting times with the 04 subaru
Back to top Go down
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm sure the paint and the lap times will get good interest....just worried about putting out the same car, same class. I wouldnt want your tune or that paint to get lost in the sea that is the A600 Impreza. A Legacy would stand out and be one that everyone would want in their garage.

...not sure how many Legacys have been released. I'm going to do a quick search on forzanet.

I believe it was Angus' tune on the '05, and Boosted DSM's tune on the '04. Both were short/medium track cars. Top 10 I believe on Iberian tracks.

What tracks are you focusing on with this build/tune?
Back to top Go down
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:03 pm

looked at the tuning index thread in the tuning marketplace...this is what is listed under A-class for Subaru

Subaru > 1998 Impreza 22b STi > GSW > http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3344451.aspx

Subaru > 1998 Impreza 22b STi > Slo Poke > http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3524582.aspx

Subaru > 2005 Impreza > Dynamite > http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3591952.aspx

Subaru > 2008 Impreza STi > AutoArt > http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3337554.aspx

I noticed neither of our Subys are in that list, I'll go ahead and post that info so that they show up in that line-up.
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:19 am

my subaru is also a short track tune but its still an update to angus or boosted subaru.
Back to top Go down
NLR Kaizer

NLR Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:51 am

okay i want some opinion of my ninja girl (Notice: This picture is not yet in Forza), didn't change many things from the original, mostly just the style of art.

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 Ninjagirl

this is obviously not finish yet lol, but i can work on the detail while doing it in Forza, do u guys think this looks good and good to go? i will finish it this weekend, hope i have enough layers to play with haha XD
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:27 am

yeah that looks tottaly awesome m8, go with that
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:10 pm

found the real wallpaper on the car, can be used for the ad

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 103yjb5
Back to top Go down
NLR Kaizer

NLR Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:09 am

remove all the chinese words then the poster is good to go, i'm sure this poster was not done by the hand of Chinese or Japanese people (dont ask me why though, too difficult to explain lol)

oh, how many layers did the background took? i had finished the upper part(waist to head, face , both shoulders, no katana yet) and it took 450 layers, is there enough layers for me to draw the whole character or half body is fine? or, can u send me the layer group so i can play with it XD?
Back to top Go down
NLR Bennup

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:46 am

kaizer im loving your paints haha i jus went through the SF the other day and bought HEAPS haha <3
Back to top Go down
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:43 pm

very cool...any updates on the colab?
Back to top Go down
NLR Kaizer

NLR Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:13 pm

razor done his part and i'm close to finish the job, but i need razor to send me the background layer group
Back to top Go down
NLR Kaizer

NLR Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:54 am

what car are we gonna use for the release? wanna make sure so i can work on the layout a little bit
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:39 am

i think Import said Subaru '04 if iam not mistaken
Import give us the light here please
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:41 am

guys sorry to be a pain i have loads of cars tuned up and am still deciding which one to go with.
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Done. 2 versions, i was asked to post both of em up for opinions, see first post and please comment so we can go with release

See first Post please

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 57623492

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 44888326
Back to top Go down
NLRxKRASH114

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:04 am

i like them both but just a question.
kaizer is there any way to shade the person in black and white instead of using cooler?
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:24 am

both look amazing but for some reason i preferred the previous version when the warriors were dark black the shading is good around it but i prefer the warriors in dark black, but its cool either way you guys are the painters and i know nothing about painting lol.
Back to top Go down
NLR Kaizer

NLR Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:48 pm

NLRxKRASH114 wrote:
i like them both but just a question.
kaizer is there any way to shade the person in black and white instead of using cooler?

yea its possible, this is a great idea, but i need razor's permission first
Back to top Go down
NLR Kaizer

NLR Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:08 pm

NLR RaZoR wrote:
Done. 2 versions, i was asked to post both of em up for opinions, see first post and please comment so we can go with release

See first Post please

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 57623492

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 44888326

i actually think that we should keep the background a little brighter and the silhouette darker, so that it has more contrast and add some weight on the bottom part of the car(The car will looks more closer to the ground this way) and i think we shouldn't put too many things on the hood, to give some fresh air and cleaner look for the over all design.

(and the rims, i suggest to use something that have a thicker service but not too much, like the Rota P45R, since it looks similar as the original, and again, the weight of the image)
Back to top Go down
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:05 pm

version 1 please....great job to the both of you. Excellent collab.
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:15 am

the tune is using Hamman rims the ones that you can colour so i guess they would look better coloured in black.
Back to top Go down
NLR Kaizer

NLR Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:28 pm

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 RaZoRxKaizer

This is the very first version of this design, it has a greater contrast between the background and silhouette, and less writing on the car, in my opinion this is the best one, we need more comments from u guys lol
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:18 am

aight, i do bieleve we have to go with the Itasha Kanji, so i updated the paint with more details,
birds more shadows- splash and dots in the fronts side,
also i changed a little bit the animations of the samurais on the backround.
i think is great now.

previews:

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 23589269

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 Forzaa11

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 Forza17r

and on the normal kanji war
(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 82566883

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 86952168
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released   (Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Kaizer - Kensei ) ** SHOGUN WAR **Released
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next