Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition

Go down 
+3
DFR ninjaDORI
NLRxKRASH114
sirchickenheart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sirchickenheart

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

love the little details everywhere man...look at this thing multiple times and find something different each time...like this time, I noticed the shadow you have under the flying dog...and the litte dog in the blood spot on the nergy drink logo.

Great job.
Back to top Go down
NLRxKRASH114

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:19 am

I want one please
Back to top Go down
DFR ninjaDORI

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:49 am

Rzor you are the man! Maybe just a little more contrast for the wings on the dog as they blend a little too much with the body of him. But What the hell do I know LMAO. I'll be buying one for sure!
Back to top Go down
IONizzle

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 am

Here u go Razor, if u need anymore pics holla back at me Very Happy

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition 466225816329e22b33e7b

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition 466288206400da120deab

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition 4662884330d9b0b92eb8b

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition 4662886322e3eacec5d4b

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition 46628881763204e48d5db

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition 4662890662f3e2ac9819b

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition 4662271965e56bbb26b3b
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 pm

thanks for the pics Nizzle, will proceed with the release next week

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition 4662279813a877d1314bb New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition 466227668955d35da227b
Back to top Go down
NLR Kaizer

NLR Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 pm

this is so sick!

i always wonder are u a graphic designer in real life? u're levels ahead of almost every painters on FM.net
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:07 pm

lolz, no iam a family man, i have 2 kids i work as a security officer i go to the gym and i relax by painting in forza, i do though studied computer science and have 13 years of expercience on computer softwares.

in forza 2 i first start as a tuner won a comp for tuning that NLR hosted, and i was offered a spot to NLR.

Then when i joined NLR i saw angus bravehartz, import, vendetta were among the best tuners so i started slowly to paint race liveries, then in forza 3 i desited to paint only fantasy n original designs, the only reward for my by painting anything is that people like it.

here is my forza 2 designs:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/2938592.aspx

i want to say that you guys that r still here, you make the best job around, tunes paints, drifting, but i regret to say that Forza is slowly dying, i hope that t10 do something, cause is sad, to many hours were spend by all of us in this game to quit it.
Back to top Go down
NLR angus 3
NLR angus 3

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:48 am

f'in amazing pics ionizzle........and f'in amazing paint razor!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IONizzle

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:58 am

Thanks angus
Back to top Go down
NLR Kaizer

NLR Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Kensei FX wrote:
lolz, no iam a family man, i have 2 kids i work as a security officer i go to the gym and i relax by painting in forza, i do though studied computer science and have 13 years of expercience on computer softwares.

in forza 2 i first start as a tuner won a comp for tuning that NLR hosted, and i was offered a spot to NLR.

Then when i joined NLR i saw angus bravehartz, import, vendetta were among the best tuners so i started slowly to paint race liveries, then in forza 3 i desited to paint only fantasy n original designs, the only reward for my by painting anything is that people like it.

here is my forza 2 designs:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/2938592.aspx

i want to say that you guys that r still here, you make the best job around, tunes paints, drifting, but i regret to say that Forza is slowly dying, i hope that t10 do something, cause is sad, to many hours were spend by all of us in this game to quit it.

omigod(Japenese accent lol) all ur works are legend!!! can't believe how u did them without the livery group create system!!(The white surface)
please keep painting, the world of Forza need u to keep it alive!
Back to top Go down
NLR angus 3
NLR angus 3

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:38 pm

I will just throw this out there........Razor IS the BEST painter in ALL of FORZA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:29 am

lolz on the best painter, yeah i wish, hahaha i can name 100 better than me
thanks guys love ya too, design is up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition   New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

New!! *Dark Dog Energy*'' The Rogue Dog'' Limited Edition
Page 1 of 1