Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call me a foolish American

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saggzz

Call me a foolish American Empty
PostSubject: Call me a foolish American   Call me a foolish American EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:14 am

But DAM I CANT WAIT FOR THE MUSCLE CARS!
I am gonna spend hours trying to make a lead sleed go around a corner....lol
These old cars will have so much character maybe not leaderboard of course, but fun and mean!
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call me a foolish American   Call me a foolish American EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

hahaha i feel you man, i cant wait either, already build a new base stand for the microsoft wheel,

Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call me a foolish American   Call me a foolish American EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 am

i just cant wait to drive RWD again and enjoy it, i will probably get a wheel further down the line but i will start off with pad.
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call me a foolish American   Call me a foolish American EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:20 am

bout the wheel thing, i found it hard to adjust my driving with it, i make better times with the pad, but the feeling is way better with it, if you gonna buy one to make hot laps, reconsider it m8
Back to top Go down
Saggzz

PostSubject: Re: Call me a foolish American   Call me a foolish American EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Kensei FX wrote:
bout the wheel thing, i found it hard to adjust my driving with it, i make better times with the pad, but the feeling is way better with it, if you gonna buy one to make hot laps, reconsider it m8

I agree, I am about 2 sec faster with pad..However I think it is because I use the pad more.
Not that I am real fast anyway, but the calibration always seems a bit off on a wheel.
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call me a foolish American   Call me a foolish American EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:32 pm

dunno fast guys in FM3 told me that the majority of tracks with a wheelis faster but tracks like amalfi and other very twisty tracks are better with a pad so who knows, i can tell you that i wont spent crazy money for one.
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call me a foolish American   Call me a foolish American Empty

Back to top Go down

Call me a foolish American
Page 1 of 1