Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kensei FX
Admin

Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR Empty
PostSubject: Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR   Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:41 pm

aight guys, for those who still enters our forum and taking interest.
==============================

1) I will not make any more new paints, Except from requests from our team.
ReasoNs:
-Forza 3 is fucked up.

-All the old hardcore players are banned or left

-Multiplayer sucks big time

-Releasing a tune with a paint doesnt work,interest on the tune has gone waaayy low ( because of the multiplayer think)

-Responses to forza forum threads are maximum of 5-6 if we are lucky

Leaderboards not working ( i have more sales than the 3rd place and im always between 16-21 ) i mean WTF

-my designs sale only if included in t10 pics ( cause people dont visit forza forum very often lately )

-T10 only cares about selling Dlc packs, if they care they will fix at least the multiplayer options

-Moderators in forza forum if they feel they are offended in the minimum they ban you or lock the thread )

-Our Team Leader is still banned and that pisses me off BIG TIME

-im fucking tired and sick of this cause i spend to many hours and effort on a paint just to be ignored in forza forums.
=========================

2)Vacations

- i will be off from forums for a week as i took 7 days off work for vacations ( maybe i will try to enter with my phone as i dont have a computer or laptop at home ( banned from my Wife-lol)

==========================
3) Latest Info on my last designs:

-Weld Ninja won 2nd place in fantasy design comp
-Hpi Dragon sales are good but sales of the Tune is almost zero. Wtf again.
-My storefront is Full. 18 designs and removed about 8 more that i wanted to keep. F U t10 for only 18 spots for a VIP designer.

4) Hope for a miracle

- i like forza and i dont want to give it up, but i hope something happens to fix thinks up, as for now, i will be back in the background until something new takes effect, if they release forza 4 with the same fucked up problems then ill be switching to something else cause its getting really frustrating. i know i cannot stop painting but this time i really feel that is not worth it.

thanks for reading this monster.
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR   Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:07 pm

i know what you mean razor, i was all up for going strong in the TM even banned but now with the sales of the 350GT its draining me from Forza, our time and effort used to get rewarded in FM2 and we were almost like celebrities here we are nothing and barely get noticed, this game as been aimed at the newcomers and casual gamers not the veterans and old forza players because we actually speak up about problems with the game whilst the new guys know no different, forza 4 for me will be all about what i hear before launch like multi player options cars tracks weather if i don't hear about changes to this game i will NOT!!! buy the game.
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
Saggzz

PostSubject: Re: Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR   Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Well I hate to say it, but you guys are right. I hate that you guys are bummed, but I do see your points. Sad
Back to top Go down
NLR angus 3
NLR angus 3

PostSubject: Re: Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR   Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:39 pm

i know what you guys mean about all of it. I can remember going into lobbies and people being like ohhhhh hey your angus you tune for NLR or whatever......i love your tunes man.... blah blah blah and so on. These days you just dont get that. You get some 14 year old kid screaming about how he used you as brakes and its your fault you are off in the gravel because you didnt get out of his way and let him hit you going 130....... However the only joy i get out of dirty racers is the following line (which 99% of the time is true) "Hey dumbass you just fucked up" they go, "why?" and i say laughing "because your dumb ass isnt fast enough to run away from me". So a half a lap later i gain 10 seconds back and hammer them off the track in a crazy form of FM3 road rage. I mean seriously thats not racing.....the problem is in short there is a complete and utter lack of respect for the sport. These little kids treat us speedsters and veterans like a number......they know with our high ranks (mine 39) if they wreck us off and beat us they can move up the ranks. If they were looking for respect or a deceleration of true skill they would do it like people did back in FM2, and race tight and clean until the racer ahead is pressured into a mistake. Then you overtake and win the race! if these kids would do that ONE TIME they would understand how truly great that makes you feel! its like beating a chess champion at a game of chess.

My clearest memory of this same experience can be summed up in a race i had with jed just shortly after realizing my love of hot lapping. Me and jed were bumper to bumper for 4 laps around laguna seca, and on the last lap in imports exotica cayman, i put down what was at the end of FM2 my fastest lap ever around Laguna in S class, and passed jed going into the corkscrew. I didnt nudge him i didnt jump the corner, but instead i passed him 100% clean, and went on to win the race. It felt SO good to beat an absolute legend of the game in true sporting fashion. While after the race i could hear the anger in Jed's voice i could also hear the respect (if you know jed you know he doesnt like to lose......EVER) i woke up the next morning with a FR from jed, and we have been friends since.

You just dont get that anymore! there is a talent gap i either win by 20 seconds or end close because i was taken out. Regardless there is never a good race. I miss those good ol' days of FM2 where the people and racing where REAL! not face crash up derby 3 lap jokes. I miss it so much to be honest. Forget the fame i just miss the good friends you could make on any given night of racing.
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR   Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 am

Sounds about right Angus, hopefully T10 will realize this and im sure they have they are not stupid they just cant agree with anyone because it makes then look bad, I will be praying for big changes in FM4 I REALLY WILL!!!!! lol, i want to play forza again for 2+ years and not get tired and feel like i did about FM2.
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
Saggzz

PostSubject: Re: Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR   Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 pm

They will not relize it, because if you speak up on the forums you get banned.
No one can say what is on there mine.
We need a youtube channel and flame on about the game.

I dare say that if this conversation was posted on the forums it would get a lot of replies, but it would also get locked very quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR   Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest news and future bout my paints n role in NLR
Page 1 of 1