Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manual Clutch App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manual Clutch

Manual Clutch App Empty
PostSubject: Manual Clutch App   Manual Clutch App EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:38 am

CURRENT GT: Manual Clutch

PREVIOUS GT: RRi Hero

POSITION: Ads.. I guess

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Lots of photo taking experience. Not so hot with the Photoshop but do have it and I am trying to learn it.

Hopefully I will be getting a HD capture card and will be getting into the video creations.

I am a faster than the normal driver.

I know enough about tuning to be able to tune my own cars and for other people.

I dislike painting.

P.S I hope I don't have to change my name.
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

Manual Clutch App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Clutch App   Manual Clutch App EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:51 am

First of all you dont have to change your name because FM4 supports clan tags like COD.

Yo what's up? So can you put together sales ads like you see in the Tuning Marketplace? I know that video ads is something that we are looking to do for FM4 so if you could do those that would be great.

Everyone that joins as an option to join our race team if you want that is also available, all we ask is for you to hotlap your favourite class that is all 1 class.

I will go away now and talk to the FxR mob and will let you know in the next day, i also might send you a chat invite online so we can have a talk.

Cheers m8.
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
Manual Clutch

Manual Clutch App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Clutch App   Manual Clutch App EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:10 pm

I believe I can I know the basics of doing that besides the size of the banner. What is the normal size of a banner?

I would like to join the race team also... I will probably be hot lapping all classes when not doing something with media.

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

Manual Clutch App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Clutch App   Manual Clutch App EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm

banner can be all different sizes, just look at the Tuning Marketplace for examples on sales ads.

I will have a definite answer on the team entry probably tomorrow m8. Smile
Back to top Go down
Manual Clutch

Manual Clutch App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Clutch App   Manual Clutch App EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Whats the news bud?
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

Manual Clutch App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Clutch App   Manual Clutch App EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:02 pm

im sorry its taking so long but waiting for him to come online m8, i saw him the other night and not since then so bare with me m8 sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manual Clutch App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manual Clutch App   Manual Clutch App Empty

Back to top Go down

Manual Clutch App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Effex Racing :: Forza 4 Discussions :: FXR TEAM RECRUITMENT-
Jump to: