Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Razor I request A.....

Go down 
+2
Kensei FX
VVV ROTOR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VVV ROTOR

VVV ROTOR

Razor I request A..... Empty
PostSubject: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 am

Sig like yours and Angus's one on FM.net thanks with NLR DL then under it Drift Team where yours says design thanks mate also the Drift Techniques can wait to see what you cook up for them on FM3
Back to top Go down
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm

here u go m8

Razor I request A..... 2ppm3cg
Back to top Go down
VVV ROTOR

VVV ROTOR

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 am

wicked thanks dude love the DL notion
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 pm

is it true that we can take paints to FM3 from FM2???
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
Kensei FX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:50 pm

woooooottt???????? let me search, but i don't think so.
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:24 pm

someone said that you can im just checking before i delete all mine FM2 profile
Back to top Go down
VVV ROTOR

VVV ROTOR

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Im going to uninstall my forza disc on my HDD then find out in the game if they are transferable if not delete my fm2 saved stuff Ive only got the 20gig HDD Sad
Back to top Go down
NLR V4Vendetta

NLR V4Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:48 pm

that what i was told that you could take vinyl groups and unlocked paints they was meant to do that anyway.
Back to top Go down
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:53 pm

...well, now that the game is out, has anyone tried transferring paints or vinyl groups?
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:43 am

everything is locked which is gay you can buy things on the storefront but can only use them for personal use once its on a car you cannot sell that car, hell i have started to make my own ones lol i have about eight in the storefront right now and they are selling like hot cakes MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
sirchickenheart

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:15 pm

yes, I found that out as well...I bought a Hoosier decal just so I didn't have to sit down the time and make it myself...but then found out that any car I put it on was basically stuck for its life in my garage....you can't even gift paint to friends if they include a locked (storefront purchased logo). And, I found this out as well last night, if you are working on one side of the car, and go to have all sides copied over to the other side....that this doesn't work either, if you have a locked paint on the original side.

Looks like i'll be making a Hoosier decal tonight, as well as some others...too bad.

Good things though, I like how if you gift a tune to a friend, all they have to do is confirm the purchase of the parts for the tune and all is done with a single button, rather than trying to build it part by part. Thumbs up for that one Turn 10, that was an improvement, for sure.

My decals are selling well.

Another thing, with tunes, Turn 10 is capping tunes to a limit of 10k selling price. They will not allow tunes on the storefront to be sold for anything more.

Makes a 3000 credit sticker seem really like the way to go now with this storefront economy. The days of making millions may still only be found on the auction house (which I have not yet checked out).
Back to top Go down
NLR Hype

NLR Hype

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Do you think i could get that sig that you made for DL but with HyPe in place of the DL?
If you could do that for me razor it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

NLR HyPe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razor I request A.....   Razor I request A..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Razor I request A.....
Page 1 of 1