Full Effex Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FXR Official Forza website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kensei FX
Admin

!!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE Empty
PostSubject: !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE   !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 am

well yeah
with interactive Head tracking:
Quote:
Head tracking allows the player to look into the corners or glance down to see the cockpit instrumentation.Rendered completely in real-time on the Xbox 360, the Kinect car experience allows the player to interact with the car – controller free – as if they were standing next to the vehicle in the game. With the Kinect camera tracking both full-body movement and proximity, players can literally walk up to the 458 Italia, lean into the windows for a closer look, lift the glass canopy to examine the car’s powerful V8 engine, or open the door to slide into the cockpit all with the most natural of gestures

quote:
•The demo we showed is not additional DLC for Forza Motorsport 3. This will be Turn 10's "next big thing" and will be a full-fledged Forza Motorsport experience launching in 2011.•The future of Forza will be enhanced by Kinect. We are creating a game that will truly be accessible by audiences of all racing pedigrees. That said, we are not leaving our core players behind. There will be plenty here for both newbies and veterans. It's Forza Motorsport. We know what we do best.

all info announced officially on forza forums http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/Future_of_Forza/

!!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE Fm2art

!!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE 34918933

!!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE Fm3art
Back to top Go down
NLRxKRASH114

PostSubject: Re: !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE   !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 am

Idk I'm going to reserve judgment but, as it is I don't like it with no physical controler there is no feed back.
Back to top Go down
NLR_DRIFTPIG
NLR_DRIFTPIG

PostSubject: Re: !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE   !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 pm

i would rather sit down and race, then stand and drive/drift... yes im lazy Razz
Back to top Go down
NLR angus 3
NLR angus 3

PostSubject: Re: !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE   !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:13 pm

wtf? guess i payed 400+ dollars for a wheel i wont be able to use on "The next big thing"? if thats the case you wont be speaking to me for awhile. Why? Because i will be driving my ass over to t10 studios where i will set the building on fire with dumb ass dan greenwalt inside. Yea so ill be in jail......great knowing you guys!
Back to top Go down
NLRxKRASH114

PostSubject: Re: !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE   !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 pm

NLR angus 3 wrote:
wtf? guess i payed 400+ dollars for a wheel i wont be able to use on "The next big thing"? if thats the case you wont be speaking to me for awhile. Why? Because i will be driving my ass over to t10 studios where i will set the building on fire with dumb ass dan greenwalt inside. Yea so ill be in jail......great knowing you guys!

Oh I want to see this, you have to post up first XD
Back to top Go down
VxR GALLARDO
Admin

PostSubject: Re: !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE   !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 am

its not the next big thing this is just a arcade forza specially made for kinect its not FM4 the making for that game only started about 3 or 4 months ago.
Back to top Go down
https://fulleffexracing.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE   !!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!!! FORZA 4 is coming soon.OFFICIAL !!!!!. VIEDO N PICS INSIDE
Page 1 of 1